Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 18 Claremont Court to the Dublin property market. Very spacious property in a highly sought after, mature residential location, would make a perfect family home and a great investment for your future!
Accommodation to include:
Porch – 2m x 2.4m
Entrance hall – 3.2m x 3.5m
Kitchen / Dining room – 6.9m x 2.4m
Living room – 4.7m x 3.3m
Lounge – 4.1m x 3.5m
Sun room – 2.1m x 2.8m
Downstairs WC – 1.9m x 0.8m
Master bedroom – 3.8m x 3.5m
En-suite – 0.8m x 2.5m
Bedroom 2 – 4.6m x 2.4m#
Bedroom 3 – 3.5m x 3.4m
Bedroom 4 – 3.2m x 2.4m
Main bathroom – 2.6m x 1.6m
(all measurements approximate)
This amazing property boasts a lot of fantastic features, some of which include:
– Spacious kitchen with fitted units offering loads of storage space.
– White goods included in the sale.
– Built in dining area.
– Double doors from the living room leading to the back garden.
– Lounge opening up to the sun room at the front of the property.
– Downstairs WC for convenience.
– Spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
– Fully tiled main bathroom with a heated towel rail.
– Private garden, not overlooked – perfect for entertaining.
– Brick built shed.
– Large driveway to the front.
– Close to City centre.
Close to National Botanic Gardens, great catchment area for schools, selection of shops, restaurants and other amenities. Easy access to the IFSC, East Point Business Park, Dublin Airport, the M1 & M50 motorways. The area is very well serviced by a great public transport system, as well as the new LUAS line coming up in the near future. The green open spaces nearby and close proximity to the city make it a unique location.
Viewing is highly recommended!