Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 36 Cardiffsbridge Road to the Dublin property market. Amazing property in a very convenient location close to all amenities would make a perfect family home and a great investment for your future!
Accommodation to include:
Entrance hall – 1.7m x 4.2m
Kitchen / Dining room – 5.1m x 2.8m
Living room – 3.2m x 4.6m
Bathroom – 2.4m x 2.2m
Bedroom 1 – 5.1m x 3.1m
Bedroom 2 – 2m x 3.8m
Bedroom 3 – 2.4m x 3.6m
Bathroom – 1.8m x 1.5m
(all measurements approximate)
Some of the features include:
– Shaker style fitted kitchen units offering plenty of storage space.
– Feature fireplace in the living room for the cosy evenings in.
– Fully tiled bathroom downstairs.
– Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
– Upstairs bathroom with a shower cabin and electric shower.
– Large back garden with wooden garden shed.
– Spacious driveway to the front to park four cars.
– Highly sought after location.
Cardiffsbridge Road is located just off the Cappagh Road, adjacent to Church & Dunne\’s Stores together with a host of local amenities and within walking distance of Finglas Village, Tesco Clearwater, schools and shops. Cardiffsbridge is serviced by an excellent bus route, making this an extremely central address within a short commute of the city Center and will appeal to both families and investors alike.