Horan Estate & Letting Agents are honored to present No. 18 St. Mochta\’s Avenue to the Dublin property market. Spacious 4 bedroom property located in a quiet residential neighborhood would make an excellent family home and a great investment for your future!
Accommodation to include:
Entrance hall – 4.9m x 2.1m
Kitchen / Dining room – 6.6m x 2.8m
Living room – 4m x 4m
Lounge – 4.8m x 3.9m
WC – 1.6m x 0.8m
Master bedroom – 4.2m x 3.5m
En-suite – 1.4m x 2.5m
Bedroom 2 – 3.8m x 3.2m
Bedroom 3 – 2.8m x 3.4m
Bedroom 4 – 2.8m x 2.5m
Main bathroom – 1.8m x 1.9m
(all measurements approximate)
The property is presented in excellent condition and boasts a lot of attractive features, some of which include:
– Spacious tiled kitchen / dining room with fitted kitchen units.
– Large lounge room with a feature fireplace for all the family to enjoy the nice evenings in.
– Sliding doors from the living room leading to the back garden.
– Solid oak flooring downstairs.
– Fully tiled downstairs WC for convenience.
– Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
– Fully tiled master bedroom en-suite.
– Feature bay window in the master bedroom overlooking the back garden.
– Very large, low maintenance back garden.
– Side access lane covered from the rain.
– Property upgraded with additional insulation throughout.
– Gas fired central heating.
– Double glazed windows.
– Fully alarmed property.
All this and much more! Must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
St. Mochta\’s Avenue is a much sought after location situated just off the Clonsilla Road. The property is well serviced by many bus routes and is also only 5 Minutes walk to Coolmine Train Station, it is also close to the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, National Aquatic Centre, and a host of local amenities including local schools, shops and leisure facilities. Easy access to all routes including the M50 and N3 motorways.