Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 20 Ratoath Drive to the Dublin property market. The property is beautifully decorated and presented in excellent condition throughout. Would suit first time buyers and investors alike!
Accommodation to include:
Entrance hall – 1.8m x 4.5m
Kitchen / Dining room – 5.7m x 3.3m
Living room – 3.7m x 4m
Bedroom 1 – 4.3m x 4m
Bedroom 2 – 4.3m x 2.8m
Bedroom 3 – 2.7m x 2.2m
Bathroom – 2.3m x 1.5m
(all measurement approximate)
Some of the features include:
– New gas boiler heating system.
– Quality flooring throughout the property.
– Modern tiled kitchen with fitted kitchen units.
– Double doors from the dining area opening up to the back garden.
– Fully tiled bathroom, shower cabin with electric shower.
– Very large back garden with a brick built shed.
– Side entrance to the back garden.
Viewing is a must to appreciate everything this property has to offer!
Ratoath Avenue is a most sought after mature residential address located just off Cappagh Road and adjacent to Finglas Village. Close to lots of shops, restaurants and other amenities. Excellent catchment area for schools. The area is well serviced by a frequent bus routes, making this an extremely central address within a short commute of the City Centre and easy access to the M50 motorway offers quick link to the rest of the City.