Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 118 Cappagh Road to the Dublin property market. Located in this highly sought after mature residential area the property would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
Accommodation to include:
Entrance hall – 1.8m x 5.2m
Kitchen / Dining room – 3.6m x 3.8m
Living room – 3.6m x 5.2m
Bathroom – 1.8m x 3.8m
Bedroom 1 – 5.5m x 3.1m
Bedroom 2 – 3m x 3.9m
Bedroom 3 – 2.4m x 2.8m
(all measurements approximate)
Some of the features include:
– Tiled kitchen / dining room overlooking the back garden.
– Feature fireplace in the living room.
– Fully tiled, easy access bathroom on the ground floor.
– Back garden with wooden garden shed.
– Gas fired central heating.
– Fully alarmed property.
– Off street parking.
– Great location close to all amenities.
Viewing is highly recommended!
The location is second to none – adjacent to Finglas Village and all the amenities it has to offer, excellent catchment area for schools, within walking distance of The Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new, state of the art cinema and leisure complex. The area is serviced by an excellent bus route, making this an extremely central address within a short commute of the City Centre and within easy access to the M50 motorway.