Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to present No. 15 St. Mochta’s Close to the Dublin property market. Beautiful four bedroom house with the attic conversion in a highly sought after residential area of family homes. Would suit first time buyers and investors alike!
Accommodation to include:
Entrance Hall – 2.1m x 5m
Kitchen / Dining room – 6.4m x 4.9m
Living room – 4.1m x 2.8m
Lounge – 3.9m x 5m
Utility room – 2m x 1.2m
Downstairs WC – 1.7m x 0.8m
Master bedroom – 3.3m x 4.4m
En-suite – 2.4m x 1.5m
Bedroom 2 – 2.7m x 3.7m
Bedroom 3 – 2.8m x 3.3m
Bedroom 4 – 2.5m x 2.8m
Main bathroom – 1.9m x 1.7m
Bedroom – 5.2m x 3.7m
(All measurements approximate)
The property is well maintained by the current proud owners and presented to the market in excellent condition throughout.
Some of the features include:
– Very spacious and bright kitchen / dining room with triple glazed windows.
– Shaker style fitted kitchen units and a breakfast bar.
– Double doors from the dining area to the lounge.
– Solid fuel fireplace in the lounge.
– Solid oak flooring in the entrance hall and the living room.
– Double doors from the living room opening up to the back garden.
– Utility room with separate side entrance.
– Downstairs WC for convenience.
– Masted bedroom with en-suite.
– Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
– Very bright attic conversion with solid wood flooring and heaps of storage space.
– Back garden with wooden shed and large decked area.
Viewing is an absolute must!
St. Mochta’s is a much sought after location situated just off the Clonsilla Road. The property is well serviced by many bus routes and is also only 5 Minutes walk to Coolmine Train Station. It is close to the the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, National Aquatic Centre, and a host of local amenities including local schools, shops and leisure facilities. Easy access to all routes including the M50 and N3 motorways.