Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 21 Hampton Wood Green to the Dublin property market. Beautifully decorated and maintained to a very high standards by the current proud owners. Bright and spacious rooms, private back garden and very central location making this a must see property!
Accommodation to include:
Entrance hall – 1.9m x 7.7m
Kitchen / Dining room – 2.6m x 6.2m
Living room – 3.4m x 5.7m
Downstairs WC – 1.9m x 1.8m
Bedroom 1 – 4.8m x 2.7m
Bedroom 2 – 2.7m x 3.9m
Bathroom – 2.7m x 2.1m
Bedroom 3 4.8m x 3.9m
En-suite – 2.7m x 1.6m
Bedroom 4 – 2.7m x 4.2
(all measurements approximate)
The property is presented to the market in turn key condition throughout and boasts many amazing features, some of which include:
– Tiled kitchen/dining room with fitted shaker style kitchen units offering plenty of cupboard storage space.
– Feature solid fuel fireplace in the living room for the cosy evenings in.
– Downstairs WC for convenience.
– Heaps of storage space.
– Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
– Large double glazed windows letting in an abundance of natural light.
– Gas fired central heating.
– Low maintenance west facing back garden which is sunny all afternoon.
– Very convenient location with all amenities close by.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Property is set in the highly popular Hampton Wood complex. Close to creches and both primary and secondary schools. Within walking distance from the Charlestown Shopping Centre with it\’s new state of the art cinema and leisure complex. 10 minutes drive from Tesco Clearwater Shopping Centre, 5 minutes drive from Ikea and only 5 minutes drive from Aldi & Lidl. Only 10 minutes drive to the International Dublin Airport, but not on a flight path. Frequent bus routes to City centre and easy access to M50 makes this a very convenient address.