Don’t miss out! Strong interest is expected!
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 23 Cappagh Drive to the Dublin property market. This two bedroom terraced house located close to all amenities, would make a fine family home and a great investment for your future!
Accommodation to include:
Entrance hall – 1.8m x 2.7m
Kitchen / dining room – 4.9m x 3.4m
Living room – 3m x 2.7m
Bedroom 1 – 3.9m x 3.3m
Bedroom 2 – 3.1m x 2.8m
Bathroom – 1.7m x 1.9m
(all measurements approximate)
Some of the features include:
– Fitted kitchen with tiled flooring and tiled splashback.
– Large window in the dining area overlooking the south facing back garden.
– Fitted wardrobes in the main bedroom providing plenty of storage space.
– Fully tiled bathroom.
– Triple glazed windows.
– Composite front doors.
– Sunny, low maintenance back garden with a wooden garden shed.
– Off street parking.
– Walking distance to all amenities.
The property is located in a mature residential area adjacent to Finglas Village, walking distance to schools, church, shops. Close to Tesco Clearwater, Lidl, Aldi and Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new, state of the art cinema and leisure complex. Also The area is serviced by frequent bus routes, making this an extremely central address within a short commute to the City Centre and is easy accessible to the M50 motorway.
Viewing is highly recommended!