Welcome to No. 22 Claremont Court, beautiful four bedroom property in a highly sought after area, presented to the market by Horan Estate & Letting Agents.
Very bright and spacious property presented in excellent condition throughout would make a great family home and a great investment for your future!
The property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
– Beautiful original archway entrance with double doors.
– Fitted kitchen units providing lots of cupboard storage space.
– Separate dining room with large feature window overlooking the front garden.
– Feature fireplace in the living room.
– New flooring downstairs.
– Guest WC downstairs.
– GFCH, alarm.
– Large landscaped back garden with timber shed and brick shed.
– Large driveway to the front with ample parking space.
Accommodation to include:
Porch – 2.4m x 2.5m
Hallway – 3.5m x 3.2m
Kitchen – 2.4m x 5.1m
Dining room – 3.5m x 4.1m
Living room – 3.5m x 4.8m
WC – 0.8m x 1.9m
Bedroom 1 – 3.5m x 4.8m
Bedroom 2 – 3.5m x 3.6m
Bedroom 3 – 2.4m x 4.8m
Bedroom 4 – 2.4m x 3.2m
Bathroom – 1.6m x 2.6m
(all measurements approximate)
Located close to National Botanic Gardens and selection of shops, restaurants and other amenities. Excellent catchment area for schools. Easy access to the IFSC, East Point Business Park, Dublin Airport, the M1 & M50 motorways. The area is very well serviced by a great public transport system, as well as the new LUAS line coming up in the near future. The green open spaces nearby and close proximity to the city make it a unique location.
Viewing is highly recommended!