Horan Estates and Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 32 Brackenwood Avenue to the property market. Very spacious two bedroom apartment in a convenient location.
Accommodation to include:
Entrance hall – 2.3m x 2.5m
Kitchen / Dining room / Living room – 6.1m x 6.2m
Utility room – 2.1m x 2m
Master bedroom – 4.2m x 3.3m
En-suite – 1.7m x 1.6m
Bedroom 2 – 3.7m x 2.8m
Main bathroom – 1.7m x 2.1m
(all measurements approximate)
Some of the features include:
– Open plan kitchen/dining/living area.
– Utility room with fitted wardrobes for additional storage.
– Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms.
– Double glazed windows.
– Gas fired central heating system.
– Fully alarmed property.
– Sunny back terrace with wooden garden shed.
– Quiet location.
– Walking distance to schools and shops.
Location is second to none – close to multiple amenities in the Castle Mill Shopping Centre, which is only 5 min walk away. Within walking distance to selection of schools. The public transport infrastructure includes mainline bus and rail services to & from Dublin City Centre within 45 mins, also easy access to M1 motorway.
Viewing is an absolute must!