Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 39 Barons Hall Rise to the property market. Two bedroom property presented to the market in turn-key condition throughout and would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
Accommodation to include:
Entrance hall – 1.2m x 1.1m
Kitchen/dining room – 4.7m x 3.3m
Living room – 3.5m x 3.4m
Hall – 0.9m x 0.9m
WC – 0.8m x 1.7m
Bedroom 1 – 4.3m x 3m
Bedroom 2 2.7m x 3.8m
Bathroom – 2m x 1.9m
(all measurements approximate)
Some of the features include:
– Modern, bright and presented in excellent condition throughout.
– Appliances and TV included.
– Kitchen with tiled flooring and a breakfast bar.
– Modern fitted kitchen units with gas hob.
– Water treatment system.
– Feature fireplace and tiled flooring in the living room.
– Downstairs WC for convenience.
– Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms.
– Partially floored attic with access ladder for extra storage space.
– GFCH, double glazed windows, alarm.
– Low maintenance back garden.
– Timber shed with pet friendly access.
– Back entrance gate.
– Designated parking space.
Located close to Castle Mill Shopping Centre with all the amenities it has to offer – including Dunne Stores and selection of restaurants. Walking distance to schools. The public transport infrastructure includes mainline bus and rail services to & from Dublin City Centre within 45 mins, also easy access to M1 motorway.
Viewing is highly recommended!