Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 42 Deanstown Road to the Dublin property market. 3 bedroom terraced house with a self contained cabin in a very convenient location, would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
Accommodation to include:
Entrance hall – 3.1m x 1.6m
Kitchen – 1.9m x 4m
Living room – 3.5m x 3.2m
Bathroom – 2.1m x 1.6m
Bedroom 1 – 5.9m x 2.6m
Bedroom 2 – 3.7m x 3.5m
Bedroom 3 – 2.5m x 2.4m
Kitchen / living room – 3.1m x 5.7m
Bedroom – 3.1m x 3m
Bathroom – 1.9m x 1.4m
(all measurements approximate)
Some of the special features to include:
– Fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar.
– New flooring and oak doors in the living room.
– Under-stairs storage.
– Carpet flooring in the bedrooms.
– Extra insulation in the attic.
– Triple glazed windows.
– Self contained log cabin with bathroom and kitchenette.
– Side access to the back garden.
– Off street parking.
– Convenient location close to all amenities.
Very convenient location adjacent to Finglas Village. Close to lots of shops, restaurants and other amenities. Excellent catchment area for schools. The area is well serviced by a frequent bus routes and easy access to the M50 motorway, making this an extremely central address within a short commute of the City Centre.
Viewing is highly recommended!