Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 49 Hamlet Square to the Dublin property market. A fine two bedroom property that would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
Accommodation to include;
Entrance hall – 1.3m x 1.3m
Kitchen / Dining room – 4.7m x 3.3m
Living room – 3.6m x 3.4m
Downstairs WC – 1m x 1.7m
Bedroom 1 – 4.2m x 3.1m
Bedroom 2 – 2.7m x 3.7m
Bathroom – 2m x 1.9m
(all measurements approximate)
Some of the features to include:
– Tiled kitchen with fitted kitchen units providing plenty of cupboard storage space.
– Double doors from the kitchen opening up to the living room.
– Feature fireplace and solid wood floor in the living room.
– Downstairs WC for convenience.
– Gas central heating system.
– Double glazed windows.
– Large back garden.
Excellent location close to all amenities. Walking distance from shops, schools, restaurants, medical center and community center. The public transport infrastructure includes mainline bus and rail services to & from Dublin City Center within 45 mins, also easy access to M1 motorway.
Viewing is highly recommended!