Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to present No. 67 Lorcan Road to the Dublin property market. This spacious property in a highly sought area has lots of potential and would be an excellent family home or an investment opportunity.
Accommodation to include:
Entrance hall – 2m x 4.2m
Kitchen – 3.2m x 3.5m
Dining room – 2.7m x 2.7m
Living room – 3.8m x 3.4m
Lounge – 3.8m x 4.1m
Bathroom – 1.1m x 2.3m
Garage – 2.9m x 6.3m
Bedroom 1 – 3.4m x 4.3m
Bedroom 2 – 3m x 3.3m
Bedroom 3 – 2.3m x 3.1m
Bathroom – 2.7m x 1.7m
(all measurements approximate)
The property boasts many amazing features, some of which include:
– Very spacious and bright property.
– Feature fireplace in the lounge for the cosy evenings in.
– Double sliding doors from the living room opening up to lounge.
– Fully tiled downstairs bathroom with electric shower.
– Heaps of storage space.
– Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
– Double glazed windows.
– Gas fired central heating.
– A garage to the side of the property with a potential to convert / extend the property.
– Very large south facing back garden.
– Large front driveway to park two cars.
– Highly sought after location close to DCU and Beaumont hospital.
Very convenient location – only 5 minutes away from DCU and Beaumont Hospital. Omni Park Shopping Centre within 3 min walking distance. All conceivable amenities close by as well as an excellent catchment area for schools making this an ideal location for families. Selection of great parks in the area and frequent bus service to Dublin airport as well as City Centre. Easy access to M50 motorway offering quick commute to the rest of the city. Also close to the proposed metro north line.
Viewing is an absolute must to appreciate everything this property has to offer!