Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 8 Brackenwood Avenue to the Dublin property market. Spacious two bedroom apartment would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
Accommodation to include:
Entrance hall – 1m x 2.3m
Kitchen/dining room/living room – 6.2m x 6.1m
Utility room – 1.1m x 2.3m
Hallway – 2.4m x 2.1m
Bedroom 1 – 3.1m x 4.3m
En-suite – 1.5m x 1.7m
Bedroom 2 – 3m x 4m
Main bathroom – 2.1m x 1.7m
(all measurements approximate)
Some of the features to include:
– Spacious and bright open plan kitchen/dining/living room.
– Fitted kitchen units offering heaps of cupboard storage space.
– Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms.
– Master bedroom en-suite.
– Gas fired central heating system.
– Double glazed windows.
– West facing terrace at the back, which is sunny all afternoon.
– Designated parking plus visitor parking space.
– Quiet location, but conveniently close to all amenities.
Very convenient location close to all amenities. Walking distance from shops, restaurants, schools, medical center and community center. The public transport infrastructure includes mainline bus and rail services to & from Dublin City Center within 45 mins, also easy access to M1 motorway.
Viewing is highly recommended!