Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 38 Melville Park to the Dublin property market. Spacious second floor duplex apartment located in the ever popular Melville estate would suit first time buyers and investors alike.
The property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
– Weather glassed front door.
– Modern fitted kitchen with tiled flooring and tiled splashback.
– Under-stairs storage space.
– Spacious living room with double doors opening up to the balcony.
– Very bright and spacious main bedroom with recessed Velux windows.
– Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
– TV points in all rooms.
– Fully tiled en-suites and main bathroom.
– Designated parking place plus visitor parking.
The location is second to none with a number of amenities close by:
– Only 7 min walk to Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new Cinema and Leisure complex.
– 5 min drive to the Finglas Village and all the amenities it has to offer.
– 5 min drive to Aldi and Lidl.
– Only 5 min Drive to Ikea.
– Lots of great schools in the area – The Wind in the Willows Pre-School, Holy Spirit Boys NS,
Holy Spirit Girls NS, Saint Josephs Senior Co-Ed NS, Saint Canice’s Boys NS, St Canice’s Girls NS, Saint Kevin’s Boys NS.
– 15 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
– Bus routes No 9, 40, 83 and 140 offering very frequent and quick link to City Centre.
– Quick link to M50 motorway offering easy access to the rest of the City.
Viewing is highly recommended!