Welcome to No. 42 St. Canice’s Court – a two bedroom bungalow presented to the market by Horan Estate & Letting Agents.
The property would suit first time buyers looking to get on the property ladder, perfect opportunity for investors or somebody looking to downsize.
Accommodation comprises of:
Entrance hall – 1.1m x 4.4m
Kitchen / Dining room – 3.2m x 3m
Living room – 3.4m x 4.7m
Bedroom 1 – 3.4m x 3.5m
Bedroom 2 – 2.1m x 3.3m
Bathroom – 2.1m x 1.8m
(all measurements approximate)
Some of the features to include:
– Tiled kitchen with fitted kitchen units.
– Dining area overlooking the back garden.
– Feature gas fireplace in the living room.
– Partially tiled bathroom with electric shower.
– GFCH, double glazed windows, alarm.
– Low maintenance back garden.
– Allocated parking space in front of the property
The property is very conveniently located close to a host of local amenities:
– Finglas Village and Charlestown S.C only 5 min drive away with all the amenities it has to offer.
– Lidl and Aldi within 15 min walk away.
– Very close to Cappagh Hospital.
– Selection of schools in the area, like Coláiste Eoin, St Brigids Senior School, Saint Fergal Boys National School, New Cross College, and some others.
– Church of the Annunciation within 10 min walk.
– Bus Route 40, 40B, 88N offering frequent and quick link to the City Centre.
– Easy access to M50/N2 motorways offering quick commute to the rest of the city.
– Dublin Airport only 15 min drive away, but the property is not on the flight path.
– 12 min drive to DCU.
Viewing is highly recommended!