Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 76 Canterbrook to the property market.
Very bright and spacious four bedroom property presented to the market in excellent condition throughout. Would make an excellent family home and a great investment for your future.
Accommodation to include:
Entrance hall – 1.9m x 6.2m
Kitchen / Dining room – 4.1, x 3.3m
Living room – 2.8m x 4.8m
Lounge – 3.7m x 4.6
Utility room – 1.8m x 3.3m
WC – 0.8m x 2.2m
Garage – 2.8m x 5.5m
Master bedroom – 3m x 4.7m
En-suite – 2.1m x 0.9m
Bedroom 2 – 2.7m x 2.9m
Bedroom 3 – 2.7m x 3.7m
Bedroom 4 – 2.9m x 2.6m
Bathroom – 1.8m x 2m
(all measurements approximate)
The property boasts many amazing features, some of which include:
– Solid oak floors in the entrance hall.
– Kitchen, with tiled flooring and plenty of cupboard storage space, overlooking the back garden.
– Beautiful feature fireplace in the lounge.
– Sliding glass doors from the living room opening up to the back garden.
– Large bay windows to front of property letting in an abundance of natural light.
– Separate utility room.
– Downstairs WC for convenience.
– Heaps of storage space.
– Fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms.
– Fully tiled en-suite and main bathroom.
– Double glazed windows.
– Gas Fired Central Heating System.
– Fully alarmed property.
– Large and private back garden with mature trees.
– Green area to the front of the property.
– Private and secure estate close to multitude of amenities.
Convenient to a multitude of amenities starting with Beechmount Shopping Centre, less than five minutes away on foot, with anchor store SuperValu, coffee shop, launderette, music store, florists, take-away, boutique etc. Walking a short distance further will bring you to many more amenities: Navan Shopping Centre with over 65 stores, several schools, Churches and Our Lady\’s Hospital.
Viewing highly recommended and will appeal to both families and investors alike.